[racket] web server stopped responding to TCP connections

From: Tony Garnock-Jones (tonyg at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 30 13:28:36 EST 2014

On 12/29/2014 08:25 PM, George Neuner wrote:
>> Are you using Racket's SSL support, or is it http-only?
> It's HTTP only.  My application hides behind Apache on the same host so
> it doesn't need SSL.

That's good to know -- so *if* it's the same fault we're both seeing,
then it's not limited to just the SSL code, but is related to the
web-server or even to TCP support generally.

>> Are you on Linux, a different Unixalike, or Windows?
> Yes.  8-)

Excellent. So again, *if* it's the same fault, it's both (64-bit) Linux
and Windows 7.

Thanks!

Tony

Posted on the users mailing list.