[racket] top-level-rename

From: Gustavo Massaccesi (gustavo at oma.org.ar)
Date: Tue Aug 12 09:47:47 EDT 2014

+1 . Last year I was experimenting with require-tranformers and
provide-transformers. They are very weird macros, because they have to
be executed in the "wrong order" (from inside to outside, like
functions). They use a newly created syntax-mark, and to break hygiene
you must use syntax-local-require-introduce or
syntax-local-provide-introduce (under the hood, the marker is stored
in a parameter, but the parameter is not exported, so you can't
change/parameterize it).

I think that all of them can be merged in a generalized
syntax-local-introduce with a public parameter. The parameter should
be used only in a parameterize form. Overwriting the parameter doesn't
look like a good idea. I think it will break the current macro and
create a syntax error, but it will not be useful to break the
security.

Gustavo