[racket] top-level-rename

From: Alexander D. Knauth (alexander at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Aug 11 15:22:18 EDT 2014

On Aug 11, 2014, at 1:44 AM, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> Answers below, but first a big caution: While these details have been
> the same for a while, I hope and expect the representation of syntax
> objects to change in the coming months. I have been threatening to
> rewrite the macro expander (yes, in Racket) for a while, but things are
> lining up so that I can actually start trying soon.

This is off topic, but if your planning on rewriting the macro expander in Racket, would it be possible to make it so that syntax-local-introduce uses a parameter?
That way for match expanders (etc.) it could set that parameter to a new syntax-introducer so that syntax-local-introduce could be used within match-expanders (etc.)?

Posted on the users mailing list.