[racket] handin-server install problem: gnu-gunzip bad header

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 6 18:53:03 EDT 2014

I'm sorry, I'm still not seeing how this can happen, unless the file is
corrupt. I've pushed a change to DrRacket so that it prints the first 100
characters of the file it is trying to unpack in hopes that that might give
us a clue to what's going wrong.

There should be a new snapshot build available here:

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/
  http://plt.eecs.northwestern.edu/snapshots/

tomorrow morning. (If the title of the page doesn't start with "20140407-"
then that means the snapshot build failed and you won't find my change in
those builds.)

If you have access to the machine, it should be easy to download the
appropriate version and give it a try.

Sorry I don't have better news....

Robby