[racket] Using Racket 6.0 through a Web proxy

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 2 13:16:38 EDT 2014

Hi Konrad,

The package system currently doesn't use proxies at all. Howver, you
should be able to go to

https://github.com/jbclements/sxml/tarball/648a97f4881a8ea2f0959cf26e80bfdfec93d181

in a web browser and download the archive manually then install it
"raco pkg install -n sxml the-file.tgz"

I'll work on implementing proxy support in the future.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay