[racket] Strange editor behaviour

From: bhrgunatha (bhrgunatha at hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 11:37:11 EDT 2013

My key bindings use Ctrl+F to open Find/replace and to return to the
definitions window. I use that to open find and to return to definitions
all the time (not mouse clicks.)

Your key sequence works correctly, but only when the Replace text box,
Replace and Skip buttons are hidden.

Once they are visible again the weird selection starts.
Make them hidden - everything returns to normal.
It is a consistent on/off switch.

Here is something else I've noticed that may be related using the Edit menu.

1) Open File.

2) Edit menu -- available items in Edit menu include Find/Find Next/Find
Previous and Show Replace

3) Select Show Replace -> Shows Find/replace window

4) Edit menu -- available items in Edit menu now include Find/Find
Next/Find Previous/Hide Replace/Replace and Replace All

5) Select Hide Replace -> Hides the Replace text box, Replace and Skip
buttons.

6) Edit menu -- available items in Edit menu now include Show Replace
and Replace All. Find/Find Next/Find Previous and Replace are disabled.

Thanks for replying on a Saturday!
Bhrgunatha