[racket] Strange editor behaviour

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 14 10:31:57 EDT 2013

That doesn't seem to be it for me. Could it be that switching back and
forth causes you to go into the bad mode? That is, if you do this:

- open the find/replace window
- click to set the focus to the definitions window
- type left and then right (without the shift key down)
- shift-left twice
- shift-right three times

do things work properly?

I think I see a bug whereby typing cmd-f to go out of the definitions
window and then cmd-f again to go back in (you probably have slightly
different keybindings to go in and out but they should have the same
effect) that the definitions window "forgets" what its anchor was and
shift-left and shift-right stop working properly.

Robby