[racket] realm of racket

From: Saad Bashir (bashir.saad at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 3 04:11:25 EST 2013

I have been working with Htdp/2 as an absolute beginner and finding it
difficult have switched to Realm of Racket.

In the first pages it asks one to download Racket which I already have but
in the BSL mode.  When using it I type in the following in the interactions
panel as advised by Realm of Racket to see about lists (page 22):

' ((1 3 5 7 9) (2 4 6 8 0))

the message I get is:

quote: expected the name of the symbol after the quote, but found a part

It does not return the list as it is supposed to in the book.

Is this because I am using BSL?  If so what should I do/

Thank you for any help.

Saad