[racket] realm of racket

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Nov 3 04:47:36 EST 2013

Saad, at first I thought the problem was you put a space after the
single-quote mark.  I tried what you entered using the Beginning
Student with List Abbreviations language, and it worked, space or no
space:

> '((1 3 5 7 9) (2 4 6 8 0))

(list (list 1 3 5 7 9) (list 2 4 6 8 0))

> ' ((1 3 5 7 9) (2 4 6 8 0))

(list (list 1 3 5 7 9) (list 2 4 6 8 0))

Then I tried with the Beginning Student Language, and I got what you
got:

'((1 3 5 7 9) (2 4 6 8 0))

quote: expected the name of the symbol after the quote, but found a
part

Then I thought, "Better look at Realm of Racket."  On page 21, the page
before page 22, it says that for the immediately following examples,
you should pick "The Racket Language" (not Beginning Student Language).

Geoff