[racket] Workspaces in DrRacket

From: Kieron Hardy (kieron.hardy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 1 19:12:27 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to add a menu item (Workspace) to the DrRacket file menu that
brings up a menu (Open, Save, Save As, Close, 1-n 'recent workspaces).

'Save/Save As' would take all the files open in the DrRacket window (and
perhaps the location of the insertion point cursor and any text selection)
and save them in a workspace file.

'Open' would take a workspace file, and open the listed files in separate
tabs (and also perhaps moving the insertion point cursor and setting up
text selections).

Does anyone have already such a thing? (I seem to remember some workspace
management package on Planet but can't find anything now.)

If I need to implement myself where do I start? Thanks in advance for any
hints or tips.

Cheers,

Kieron.