[racket] Workspaces in DrRacket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed May 1 20:02:13 EDT 2013

The plugin interface should let you do that. You can iterate over the top
tabs in a frame and get their definitions texts and from there get the
filenames and positions.

You might want to consider doing something like mac os x's terminal app and
instead of saving workspaces in files, instead just have a menu that lists
a few workspaces that a user can choose to open up all those files, letting
the user add and remove workspaces from that list.

Then, you'd just save the workspaces as preferences using the framework's
preference library.

Let me know if you have more specific questions.

Robby