[racket] 5.3.3, Scribble, (Scriblogify?), Plot, and Google's BlogSpot

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 20 14:31:04 EDT 2013

If I change the definition of my-space in your document to just use
make-base-eval, then it works for me. I suspect the problem is that your
evaluator's namespace doesn't have file/convertible attached, whereas
the result of make-base-eval does. I can't explain why it works in
DrRacket, though.

The unmapped local image warning sounds like a profile problem. Maybe
the upload album has been renamed, or maybe an authorization token has
expired. I would recommend recreating the profile and see if that helps.

Ryan

Posted on the users mailing list.