[racket] 5.3.3, Scribble, (Scriblogify?), Plot, and Google's BlogSpot

From: Patrick King (slowthought at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 16:02:51 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Ryan Culpepper <ryanc at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> If I change the definition of my-space in your document to just use
> make-base-eval, then it works for me. I suspect the problem is that your
> evaluator's namespace doesn't have file/convertible attached, whereas the
> result of make-base-eval does. I can't explain why it works in DrRacket,
> though.

I was driven to 'call-with-trusted-sandbox-configuration' and
'make-evaluator' rather than 'make-base-eval' to sooth Racket's paranoia
about my trying to call my own code. Adding 'file/convertible' to my
'require's doesn't seem to change anything. "Scribble HTML" works as
expected locally. Attempts to upload via Scriblogify fail as described
before.

The unmapped local image warning sounds like a profile problem. Maybe the
> upload album has been renamed, or maybe an authorization token has expired.
> I would recommend recreating the profile and see if that helps.

I've recreated the profile before, I'll do it again. The token idea has
merit, especially as I have several blogs going that (I think) share the
same album.

Even if I have to keep manually uploading images, Scriblogify has greatly
simplified my efforts to record my racketeering efforts ;)

> Ryan

Pat