[racket] REPL @ Runtime Contract Modification?

From: Sean Kanaley (skanaley at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 10:53:11 EDT 2013

All of Racket seems to be available while debugging GUIs.  I can query
state and launch new error-free dialogs while the GUI sits there with
its broken dialog.  I was thinking then that there might be some way to
change the associated contract of the offending function while the GUI
patiently waits for its next event.

Also it was type [A]...I made the mistake of calling the range of a
function like "member" "boolean?".

The goal is to enter:

(set-contract! <function> (-> ... (listof symbol?))

and carry on.