[racket] REPL @ Runtime Contract Modification?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 27 10:32:35 EDT 2013

I am not sure what you're asking.

-- Once your program has raised a contract error and your program didn't handle it, you're stuck.

-- Did the contract error suggest

 [A] you formulated the wrong contract (the program is working but the contract is too stringent)
 [B] you program has a bug

Before you restart try to figure out which one is which and fix something.