[racket] Where to learn advanced programming skills?

From: Joe Gilray (jgilray at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 19:37:31 EDT 2013

OK, full disclosure, Tim has a point, the problems get pretty difficult by
the time you get to 100 or so.  For one of them (#152 I think), my
algorithm took over 60 hours to run (doh!  But it did give the correct
answer - if it hadn't I'd have even less hair than I do!).  Once you get
the correct answer, you can always find a better/faster/cleaner solution in
the forums (fora?).  It is quite humbling.

-Joe