[racket] Where to learn advanced programming skills?

From: Tim Brown (tim.brown at cityc.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 26 07:05:08 EDT 2013

On 24/07/13 18:29, Joe Gilray wrote:
> By the time you get to problem #60 you will have built a little toolbox of
> reusable functions (admittedly mostly in the number-theory area) and been
> exposed to many different ways to solve problems and many different
> programming languages.

And by the time you get to problem #100, your head will hurt (but in a fun
kind of way) :-)

It's well worth checking out the math/number-theory module; there is a
*lot* of cool stuff in there. Only big omission I have found for PE is
that there is no way to prepare a cache of primes.

> Regards,
> -joe

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |