[racket] struct #:methods question

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 28 12:14:28 EDT 2013

As far as I know, it has never been necessary to explicitly define absent
methods.  The paragraph is just describing what absent methods are
implicitly bound to by the #:methods form.  It used to be that methods were
bound as the value #f in the body of the #:methods definitions themselves,
so the documentation was clarifying what you'd get if you referred to
them.  Now, any undefined method is bound as syntax that will raise a
compile-time error if you refer to it without binding it, so the #f part is
completely invisible to the user.

Carl Eastlund