[racket] Racket 5.3.5,Scribble,Linux,.error

From: Roman Klochkov (kalimehtar at mail.ru)
Date: Sun Aug 11 12:19:54 EDT 2013

 Fixed:  ("+: contract violation ...")

Not fixed:
call-with-output-file: forbidden (read write) access to /home/monk/.racket/planet/300/5.90.0.5/.LOCKHARD-LINKS

I think, that I enabled "raco pkg" now. But without development link to planet "raco pkg create" breaks with
raco setup: error: during making for /home/monk/languages/racket/gi/gi-ffi (GI-FFI)
raco setup: manual.scrbl:5:38: planet: ill-formed module path
raco setup: in: (planet #f)

--
Roman Klochkov