[racket] Racket 5.3.5,Scribble,Linux,.error

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 11 07:59:10 EDT 2013

Thanks. I've pushed a fix for this. And the other error you mention ("+:
contract violation ..."), I believe I fixed on 4/25, but it has not made it
into a release yet. You might want to try one of the snapshot builds:

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/
  http://plt.eecs.northwestern.edu/snapshots/

Also, assuming I pushed the right fix, you seem to be using a development
link with planet? Let me encourage you to give the package manager a try --
it is still under construction, but we expect it to eventually subsume
planet.

Robby