[racket] Static blog generator

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 7 11:26:20 EDT 2012

I notice Octopress' {% codeblock %} uses pygments to do highlighting,
as do GitHub and Bitbucket. As/when each of these pulls a newer
pygments, they should pick up the new RacketLexer that pygments merged
a few weeks ago.

At which point:

{% lolspeak %}
Iz in ur filez, makin ur codez haz rainbowz.
{% lolspeak %}.

That's a bit scary; I hope at RacketCon I'm not the guy everyone
blames for making their code blow rainbows.  O.O

P.S. Seriously, the lexer just IDs the elements. The style sheet is
another matter. At least square brackets will stop being highlighted
as errors on GitHub. :)