[racket] Porting Sawfish to Racket

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 14:02:46 EDT 2012

Somewhat tangentially adjunct to the original topic, "any interest in doing
some cool racket project".  I'm attempting to put together a toy map/reduce
(actually more along the lines of the Scala Spark project) engine over
Racket Places to see how it goes.  If the toy works, combine with Toronto's
mythical ; )  TRMath collection + a TRPlot, is an interesting amalgamation.
 While some may consider "yet another map/reduce framework" to be as useful
to mankind as "yet another window manager" IMHO it still has a bit of
panche.  I say the world can always use one more.