[racket] text/font not rendering symbol fonts on WinXP

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 21 13:54:40 EST 2012

The text/font function ultimately just calls find-or-create-font with
the font details and then draw-string on the dc<%> with the string, so
I guess that this is either a problem at that level of the Racket GUI
system, or something that is just different about how Windows works
from other platforms. (Sorry I don't know the right answer here.)

Robby