[racket] rendered documentation in planet archive files

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue May 8 12:23:31 EDT 2012

Looking at the source code to the server, I think the answer to that
is "yes", ie you get docs on the server when you include them in the
planet-docs subdirectory (necessary, not sufficient condition
naturally -- you need to set up the info.rkt to have a scribblings
entry).

And yes, I too believe the slowness when installing planet packages
has to do with the way scribble builds the documentation indicies. It
seems possible to fix this by having a separate, planet-only index
that will take time proportional to only the installed planet packages
on the system, not all of the docs (and thus be much faster), but no
one has looked into this seriously yet, I don't think.

Robby