[racket] state of math expressions in Scribble?

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 5 15:59:23 EDT 2012

Not that I know of, nor do I have confidence that an /adequate/ solution will ever make its way to Scribble. I like to be pleasantly surprised though.

There are TeX to MathML converters out there, so a quick hack would be to write a math-mode macro that conditionally renders your bare LaTeX as itself, as the output of one of these converters.
-Ian