[racket] fonts missing with latest .deb from PPA

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 18:41:35 EST 2012

Yeah, I'm using the same one. I know it's worked before, so I suspect
I'm missing a necessary library or some other widget that lets
DrRacket know where to look for the fonts. The one difference is that
I've started using Kubuntu as of 11.10 because I hate Unity, so I
guess that could also be an issue.