[racket] obtaining name of module-level binding

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 7 17:03:52 EDT 2012

On Aug 7, 2012, at 3:36 PM, Galler wrote:

> Is 'Semantics Engineering with PLT Redex' where I should get started on language-engineering?

No, this book is about engineering the mathematical semantics of a language (existing or to be designed) so that you can test properties (such as well-definedness, type soundness, uniform termination, and friends). A text on creating DSLs with Racket does not exist but the same three authors are brainstorming about the ideas as I am typing this message.

-- Matthias