[racket] obtaining name of module-level binding

From: Galler (lzgaller at optonline.net)
Date: Tue Aug 7 23:08:12 EDT 2012

Matthias,

The DSL text would be of significant interest.

On the subject of texts, I also think a book called "The Jumpy Racketeer"
introducing reified control primitives in the same format as "The Little
Lisper" would receive significant popular interest.

R./
Zack

On Aug 7, 2012, at 3:36 PM, Galler wrote:

> Is 'Semantics Engineering with PLT Redex' where I should get started on
language-engineering?

No, this book is about engineering the mathematical semantics of a language
(existing or to be designed) so that you can test properties (such as
well-definedness, type soundness, uniform termination, and friends). A text
on creating DSLs with Racket does not exist but the same three authors are
brainstorming about the ideas as I am typing this message.

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.