[racket] Racklog: asking data from user?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 14:38:41 EDT 2012

Using Racket predicates like that would be a very bad idea and hard to
get working as you've discovered.

I think the correct approach is to wrap the Racklog program in a
Racket program that makes queries of the *log and then asks questions
of the user afterwards and repeats the query if necessary.

I think of *log as a database that exists at an arm's reach from the
computation of import and so it shouldn't do too much work and
definitely shouldn't do IO.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>