[racket] External CSS w/ Templates?

From: Veer (diggerrrrr at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 7 01:40:42 EDT 2011

If my link tag is
<link rel="stylesheet" href="index.css" type="text/css">
Then browser does not find index.css , but when my link tag is

If it is :
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/index.css" type="text/css">
Then browser is able to apply the index.css .

I am not too sure why is it so.

Also add current directory to the #:extra-files-paths , assuming this
is where html and css files resides.
(serve/servlet start
#:extra-files-paths (list (current-directory)))

HTH