[racket] Poll: Does anybody besides Doug use 'plot'?

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 2 00:07:03 EDT 2011

On 10/01/2011 08:32 PM, Patrick King wrote:
> First, I apologize. I play "catch up" on the weekends with this list,
> and sometimes find myself responding to threads that have long ago gone
> far afield...
>
> Second, sarcasm is used far to little in this field.
>
> Instead of "plot/compat", call it "plot/old". When "plot3000" comes
> along, then the geezers like me still using the old old plot should have
> to ask for "plot/old/really-dude?", and at some point,
> "plot/old/really-dude?/you-have-been-warned".

Ha ha! I could start with plot/antique, then go to plot/ancient, then
plot/jurassic...

A tad more seriously, if we had a death date for the old one, I could
put it in the library name. You'd have to put

     (require plot/supported-until-2013-01-01)

That'd drive the point home.

Neil T

Posted on the users mailing list.