[racket] MysterX error message

From: José Lopes (jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt)
Date: Wed Nov 30 01:27:07 EST 2011

I have a 32 bit systems so both Racket and AutoCAD are 32 bits.
I am retrieving the "Layers" property from the AutoCAD "ActiveDocument"
and both of these objects are "com-object".
I can see the available methods in "Layers" using "com-methods".
The method I want to invoke is actually the first one the list of
available methods and its name is "Add".

I was thinking that perhaps AutoCAD registered all types necessary to
reach the "Layers" property but they forgot to register the type of
Is that the problem?