[racket] memory issues

From: Eric Tanter (etanter at dcc.uchile.cl)
Date: Sun Nov 20 07:44:40 EST 2011

On Nov 20, 2011, at 9:39 AM, Robby Findler wrote:
> There are lots of caches at all layers of DrRacket down to Racket for
> lots of different purposes. We try to keep them leak-free but it can
> be hard to track down these bugs.

I understand! let me know if I can help somehow (eg. running an instrumented version, generating logs, etc.).

> I know that's not actually helping you with the problem you're having.
> I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for that (yet).

For the meantime, I'm fine with the new install, since memory does not (yet) reach a stage where that affects my whole machine (as opposed to the old install).

I'll keep my fingers crossed ;)

Thanks,

-- Éric

Posted on the users mailing list.