[racket] DrRacket needs work

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 14 21:11:36 EST 2011

I think that's a good start, but when I put it into the DrRacket bar,
the green checkmark seems too hard to make out (you can try this by
replacing the file collects/icons/syncheck.png with the 16x16 version
of that icon (or any other, of course)).

Also, does anyone know if the license:

conflict with how we distribute Racket currently?

Robby