[racket] article about Racket

From: Raoul Duke (raould at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 12 22:27:52 EST 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> For the above, however, what do you mean? From what I read of Apple's
> UI guidelines, DrRacket conforms. For example, the apple menu has the
> specified menu items, as do the file and edit menus, in the places
> where they are supposed to be. Seems to at least clear the bar for
> "remotely". Perhaps there is a specific thing you're keying in on
> here?

you are right, and i stand mostly utterly corrected.

apologies for that noise.

(what irked me was that dr. racket has some buttons at the top left of
its window that look like more menus, things that should be in the
main  menu bar, not inside the window. since i'm on 2 displays and i
have dr racket far away from the main menu bar on the other screen, it
looked even more odd.)

sincerely.

Posted on the users mailing list.