[racket] Temporary Definitions with Ellipses

From: Lewis (lewiswatmore at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 18:42:07 EDT 2011

Lewis Watmore

Thanks to St-Amour, Felleisen, Cleis, and Schatz for your quick
response.

     You are all correct in that I was not using the "Beginning
Student" language. I was using #lang racket but also "The
Schemer's Guide" in which I had gotten to the part about
top-down design and I remembered reading something about
temporary definitions and gave it a try. Don't know what the
limitations are regarding Beginning Student language but I will
try it out.

Again, thanks.

--
Copyright © 2011 Lewis Watmore
This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.

Posted on the users mailing list.