[racket] SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0xb7600000

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 26 13:16:37 EDT 2011

I had restarted the program 5 minutes after it crashed and it's been
running for 20+ hours handling hundreds more emails without the fault.

This is very intermittent. Which of course is good and bad. Bad for
debugging. It might be hours or days until it faults again.

So in parallel to enabling core dumps and so on, I think I'll want to
have some other process check every to see if it's still running. If
not, launch it again.