[racket] SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0xb7600000

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Mar 26 14:01:47 EDT 2011

Greg Hendershott wrote at 03/26/2011 01:16 PM:
> So in parallel to enabling core dumps and so on, I think I'll want to have some other process check every to see if it's still running. If not, launch it again.

In addition to this watchdog process (or cron job), which is a good
idea, you also always have the option of having a simple manager process
that retires worker processes after a while, whether or not you could
tell they need it.  There is a proud tradition of doing this even in
very stable servers, as a way of being resilient in case of memory leaks
or similar problems.  It can also make better use of your hardware
resources.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/