[racket] sexp highlighting

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Jun 19 15:46:43 EDT 2011

Three hours ago, Nikita Zuev wrote:

> Oh, I've overlooked it. But it's 32bit, I've 64bit
> distribution. I'll try in virtualbox then.

You can try the fedora x86_64 installer -- as the comment says for
linux installations, trying similar things can often work.  Also, the
nightly buils (pre.racket-lang.org/installers) have now a debian build
for x86_64, so you can try that out.

In any case, I don't think that your video driver has anything to do
with it, it's a level that the racket gui doesn't do much with.

Is it possible that your preferences are incorrect?  If you go to the
prefernces panel, then click the "Editing" tab and then the "Racket"
sub-tab, there's an option (the first one) that controls the paren
highlighting.