[racket] Server side continuations

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 10 21:07:30 EDT 2011

And I take what I said back: they are still crucial. Javascript really
just opens new doors that, pre-javascript, we had kind of wedged our
fingers underneath but hadn't really opened.

For example, just the other day, Casey crashed travelocity when he
tried to buy two tickets at once (he and Diana have different flight
dates but one day/flight in common) leading to him being unable to buy
either ticket.

Robby