[racket] network server with places?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 5 21:39:21 EDT 2011

I don't know about the feasibility of making one of those marshall
across a place channel but in the meantime does it make sense for you
to read the request on the main place, send the data to a separate
place to process and the send the result back? Or is most of the work
in reading and writing the data?

Robby