[racket] Gambit Scheme for the iPhone and iPad

From: Nevo (sakur.deagod at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 4 22:55:49 EDT 2011

Hi Prabhakar!
  This is a nice sharing. Have you by chance bought that app and actually
run on your iPhone/iPad? I just wonder whether this is console based REPL
only, or having graphics support as DrRacket does, how is the performance
(pure interpreter mode or JIT enabled?). I'm not clear if Apple actually
ever has explicitly restricted applications bundled with a programming
language interp, but they seems disallowing application to download *script*
or other executable files from other places. I think we can provide a
DrRacket like programming/educating/developing environment. MonoTouch is a
good example to run another programming runtime over the native platform.

- nevo