[racket] Gambit Scheme for the iPhone and iPad

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 5 01:21:07 EDT 2011

On Jun 4, 2011, at 7:55 PM, Nevo <sakur.deagod at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Prabhakar!
>   This is a nice sharing. Have you by chance bought that app and actually run on your iPhone/iPad? I just wonder whether this is console based REPL only,

It has an editor that allows for multiple 'scripts'.  When one is run, the environment drops into a repl.

(edit) returns to the multiple script view.

One of the examples is a webview that apparently supports HTML output. I don't know how extensively; I just now downloaded it at this party.  I'm oozing geekiness beyond acceptable levels.

(exit)