[racket] Scribble "seclink" breaking PLaneT and local documentation cache?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Jan 10 15:09:36 EST 2011

A servlet for the PLaneT site seems broken, and I think that a use of
Scribble "seclink" in a PLaneT package might be breaking both this and
my local documentation cache.

The documentation for a PLaneT package contains a link to a manual, like:

@seclink["top" #:doc '(lib "scribblings/scribble/scribble.scrbl")]{Scribble}

When clicking the "doc" link on the PLaneT site, this link becomes to:

but that URL results in an error: "Servlet didn't load.".

For example, see the "Scribble" link near top of:

I notice that, although my "~/.racket" PLaneT cache shows the
"index.html" for this version of the package was correctly generated
with a link to
my "~/.racket/5.0.2/doc/index.html" contains a link to the previous
version of the PLaneT package.  Likewise, my documentation search index
seems to have the previous version of the package, not this one.

Posted on the users mailing list.