[racket] Scribble "seclink" breaking PLaneT and local documentation cache?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 13:08:26 EST 2011

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to this. Short story: The
link is now working again, but working in a suboptimal way (the way it
would have worked in the past, tho).

Longer story: There were a number of little things wrong (some of
which Matthew fixed, once of which I did) and now you get the
not-really-helpful web page that tells you to search in your own
installation instead of a broken link (the broken link was a result of
a change that made "doc-search.rkt" show up in the url instead of
"doc-search.ss" like it used to). Most of the delay was due to me not
having a planet server virtual machine to test out changes on (my last
one was taken over by someone who seemed to be downloading the entire
IEEE library and sending it off to China somewhere (and then who knows
where from there)). Anyways, I now have one that uses the latest
fedora and isn't actually directly accessible to the outside world, so
hopefully that won't happen again and hopefully I'll be a little bit
quicker with planet server problems, too.

Robby