[racket] Engineering Tradeoffs of ANF transforms and the Stateless Server

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 31 17:33:34 EST 2011

That's a fine position in theory, but I doubt it works well in
practice even today.  When Jay talks about 3-4 GB, he doesn't mean
over the course of a conference -- that could sometimes add up in just
a few hours.  No amount of cheap RAM is going to combat that.

But, as I said, in an Ajax world there is much less need for the rapid
accumulation of continuations.

Shriram