[racket] MysterX poll

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 29 14:41:53 EST 2011

I have used the basic COM layer (2.1-2.2) to do some one-off
utilities. Such as moving data from MS SQL Server using the ADODB COM
interface, into an Excel application using its COM interface.

Although I'm not actively using those utilities at the moment, it
seems a shame to lose that interoperability tool in the future.

Having said that, unfortunately I'm not in a position to volunteer to
help maintain it. So asking you to keep it makes me feel like one of
the animals in The Little Red Hen http://oaks.nvg.org/fta.html#ftb2