[racket] Language tabs in documentation

From: José Lopes (jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt)
Date: Wed Dec 21 04:28:03 EST 2011

Hello,

Since one of the main objectives of Racket it to develop other languages,
it would be nice to have something like the MSDN language tabs in the
documentation:

I have a library which exports a portable API and front-end languages
that export bindings for Racket, JavaScript and etc.
And because these languages use different naming conventions I would
like to export different names and document them in a nice, centralized
fashion.

I have just started using scribble, so I am not sure if there is a way
to do this. Is there?

Regards,
José

--
José António Branquinho de Oliveira Lopes
58612 - MEIC-A
jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt