[racket] W: A Game Written in Racket

From: Thom Chiovoloni (chiovolonit at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 00:46:55 EST 2011

Thanks! You are not alone by any means (this has been my number 1
complaint, haha), and I think it may have been a stretch to begin with! I
drew up some new art for that level to indicate "good value" versus "bad
value" in an effort to clarify this, and changed them in the game.  I also
added a final large empty room which says "TODO" to indicate that you've
finished all the levels that exist. These changes are in the GitHub repo.

-Thom