[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Dec 17 12:13:24 EST 2011

Racket Noob wrote at 12/17/2011 11:05 AM:
> and, if we look at the number of web applications written in Racket
> today, they can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

There's at least a few more than that.  Some Racket developers are
secretive.

Regarding the topic of your message, consider that you are reading the
*reference manual* for something that is big and complicated.  As you
know, the first priority of a reference manual is to capture technical
information, not to gently instruct in usage, nor to be fun to read.
Perhaps, as Matthias suggested, you would write one of the usage
documents, based on what you're learning and on your prior experience?

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/